February 14th is a week away…
Looking for ways to celebrate with your
Valentine, Gal-entine, or Pal-entine?!
Look no further! Downtown Flagstaff is full of love this February.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
- Shift is partnering with Mother Road Brewing Co. for their annual Noncommittal Valentine’s Day Dinner.
- Brix Restaurant + Wine Bar is offering a 6 course tasting menu with vegan/vegetarian options.
- The culinary team behind Tinderbox Kitchen has put together an incredible 5 course menu with optional wine pairing.
- In celebration of Valentine's Day, Annex Cocktail Lounge will be taking reservations for their bar! Cocktails, a special dinner menu, and a photo booth from 6p-8p.
- For a romantic dinner in a warm & airy atmosphere, Atria is offering a 4 course choice of tasting menu.
Give a Little Love, Get a Little Love
Incahoots Vintage Clothing & Costumes is giving every customer a free flower & candy!
It's a great day for a treat, luv!
Are you just SO over people right now? Bright Side Bookshop will set you up... On a blind date with a book!!! They are open 10:00a - 6:00p and will be giving away a free blind date book with any purchase.
Take your new book on a coffee date at Late for the Train. They are serving up special Valentine’s drinks Saturday Feb. 12 through Monday Feb. 14!
It is Valentine's day... But it's also Monday. Treat your Valentine, Gal-entine, Pal-entine (or yourself!!) to a beautiful arrangement from Sutcliffe Floral and brighten their (or your!) week.
Tastings, Treats, and Trends
You know who would love a sweet treat? Your Valentine, Gal-entine, or Pal-entine!!!
Vino Loco is teaming up with Elicit Chocolates to offer 4 wine + chocolate pairings from 5:00p-7:00p.
For a tasting to-go, pick up a bottle of black cherry mead, a box of Chocolita chocolates, and an adorable Gnomie bottle topper from Drinking Horn Meadery.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
- Honeycomb Pastries creates extravagantly decorated chocolate covered strawberries. You can reserve a dozen or half dozen through Feb. 10 or stop into MIX Saturday through Monday and pick up individuals!
- For decadent fudge, chocolate dipped strawberries, caramel apples, and any other kind of sweets you can imagine, stop into the Sweet Shoppe!
- Flagstaff Chocolate Company has heart shaped boxes to fill with your pick of gourmet chocolates & chocolate dipped strawberries!
- Mozelle's will be serving Valentine's themed treats including cupcakes, decorated cookies, cake pops, cakes, macarons, and chocolate covered strawberries!
- Would you prefer to make it an at-home cookie decorating date?! Pick up a cookie kit from Tourist Home. One dozen heart shaped sugar cookies, assorted icing bags and assorted sprinkles so you and your 'tine can show off those decorating skills!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Would your 'tine love a cute Valentine’s themed gift or accessory?! Downtown Flagstaff has the best boutiques! P.J. Chilcottage, Shoes & Such, Rainbow’s End, Zani Gifts, and Flagstaff General Store all have their V-day merch ready for you!