Downtown Flagstaff Parking Information
Parking in Downtown Flagstaff is convenient and easy to locate with the ParkFlag program in place. ParkFlag manages on-street parking throughout downtown, employee permits, resident permits, and 2 hour time-limited parking. Parking Aides also serve as Ambassadors, providing high-level customer service and answering your questions about parking and all-things Downtown.
What's New in 2021?
- Hours have been reduced to:
Sunday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm
Friday - Saturday, 9am - 8pm
- 20 minute curb-side pick-up zones have been installed throughout the north and south side of downtown
- Daily cleaning with 24-hour Microban Disinfectant
- Click HERE for the 2021 Downtown Parking Guide
Public Parking Tips
- Public parking downtown is $1 an hour.
- Know your license plate! Helpful Tip: take a picture of your license plate with your phone.
- Your parking receipt does not need to be on your dash.
- You can pay at any kiosk.
- Overnight parking is allowed at the Phoenix Avenue lot (200 W. Phoenix Ave) by permit only.
- You can park for free outside of the managed parking area, and after 5pm and on weekends at City and County lots. Look for the "P" on the map - click here!
- Pay online at www.parkflag.nupark.com/portal
- This is also a great option if you would like to schedule parking in advance.
- Download the Flowbird app on your mobile phone ($.23 per transaction convenience fee applies). Sign up to receive notice before your time expires, and extend time directly from your phone!
For more information about ParkFlag and downtown parking, click HERE!