Flagstaff Downtown Business Alliance & Board of Directors
The Flagstaff Downtown Business Alliance (FDBA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Historic Downtown Flagstaff. FDBA sponsors free family events to encourage visitation to our downtown businesses. Through these activities, we add to the economic viability of the area, and the community in general. FDBA also advocates for important business issues, providing education to the public and a strong voice to our City regarding the health of our economy.
Downtown Business Alliance efforts include:
- Influence the development, implementation and management of the comprehensive parking program, ParkFlag.
- The Clean Team Ambassadors whose job is to keep the streets of downtown Flagstaff clean at all times. Learn more about our team HERE.
- Partnering with the City of Flagstaff, Local First Arizona, Northern Arizona University, The Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce, and Coconino County.
- Enhanced marketing and promotion of the downtown area.
- Plan events for residents and visitors alike to enjoy such as Movies on the Square, Locals' Night, Holidays in Downtown to name a few!
Our current Board of Directors:
John VanLandingham (President); Old Town Shops
Mark Lamberson (Vice President); Mountain Sports Flagstaff
Sherra Lyon (Treasurer); Alliance Bank of Arizona
Patrice Horstman (Secretary); Hufford, Horstman, Mongini, Parnell & Tucker PC
Leslie Belsanti; da Vinci Realty and Click Co+Work
Rich Bowen; The GenTerra Group
Greg Clifton; City of Flagstaff
Maury Herman; Coast & Mountain Properties
Jimmy Jayne; Coconino County
Laura Moir; SLO Restaurant Concepts
Bill Morrison; Benefit & Financial
Shane Shumway; Marriott Residence Inn
David Stephens; Realty Executives