107 N. San Francisco St
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
SHIFT (noun): A slight change in position, direction, or tendency.
Our mission is to SHIFT the mentality of the “normal” dining experience. We are an American shared plates restaurant where food is meant to be enjoyed in a family style manner.
Pastry Chef / Owner, Dara Wong, along with Chef George Murkowicz, hope to challenge locals and travelers alike to look beyond what they might consider typical “mountain town” food. Shift aims to focus on bold flavors, a locally driven menu, and artfully composed plates served up amidst a casual and approachable ambiance.
- Wine Wednesday at Shift
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Nearby Dining & Nightlife
- Pato Thai Cuisine20 E. Route 66 (66 feet E)
- Lotus Lounge Pan-Asian Kitchen106 N. San Francisco St (73 feet E)
- Rendezvous100 N. San Francisco St (92 feet SE)
- Pita Pit23 E. Aspen Ave (150 feet SW)
- Wildflower Salon107 N. San Francisco St (adjacent)
- Winter Sun Trading Co.107 N. San Francisco St (adjacent)
- Hello Sugar107 N San Francisco St (27 feet NW)
- Babbitt's Backcountry Outfitters12 E. Aspen Ave (74 feet SW)
- The Ginsberg Group at ReMax Fine Properties123 N. San Francisco St (155 feet N)
- Aspey, Watkins & Diesel PLLC and AWD LAW123 N. San Francisco St (180 feet N)
- Johnson Walzer Associates - Architects & Planners17 N. San Francisco St (221 feet SW)
- Click Co+Work111 E. Aspen Ave (232 feet SE)