One-Of-A-Kind Gift Ideas For Everyone On Your List… Only in Downtown Flagstaff!
Need help with some gift ideas? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our One-Of-A-Kind Gift Giving Guide!! Find something for everyone on your list...Only in Downtown Flagstaff!
Check items off your holiday shopping list, while supporting local Downtown businesses! With our handy Gift-Giving Guide, you can treat your family and friends (and even yourself!) to something special for the holidays. Downtown Flagstaff has everything you need for Mom & Dad, the Foodie in your life, those that love the Outdoors and everyone in between... this downtown guide is filled with inspiration and ideas!
Downtown businesses are here to help make your holiday shopping experience stress-free with online shopping, takeout options, personal shopping appointments, curbside pickup & delivery services. PLUS parking is free right now!
So, make your list, check it twice, and GO! You can even double the fun - take care of your gift-giving needs while also being entered to win prizes. If you think it sounds like a win-win, you are right! Simply download our Holiday Shopping Passport or pick one up in any of the participating businesses.
You can also download and print a copy of our Gift Giving Guide HERE!
For the Foodie
1. Finex Skillet & Worcestershire sauce from Proper Meats and Provisions.
2. A cookbook from Bright Side Bookshop (Some are also available at Proper Meats!)
3. Holiday treats from the Sweet Shoppe Candy Store or Flagstaff Chocolate Company.
4. Local Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars from Olive the Best.
5. A gift card to any downtown restaurant! See our full list of restaurants HERE!
6. Baked goods from one of the many downtown bakeries including: Tourist Home, Mozelle’s Downtown Bakery, Lux and Shift Kitchen & Bar! They have their bakesale the first Saturday of every month!
7. Take a tour of foods from other countries - try Swaddee Thai, Pato Thai, Na d Li Korean, Asia Station, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican (MartAnne’s Burrito Palace), Italian (Il Rosso Pizzeria & Bar)
1. For a night out…get her a gift card to any downtown restaurant.
2. Purchase some art for the house from one of the many galleries. See our full list of galleries HERE!
3. Grab some holiday decor from the Flagstaff General Store.
4. A pamper session or makeover from Salon Brio.
5. A bouquet from Sutcliffe Floral.
6. Schedule a personal shopping appointment with any of downtown’s boutique like Rainbow’s End, Shoes & Such, and the Old Town Shops!
1. Stock up on coffee beans from any downtown coffee shop! See our list of coffee spots here!
2. Get some outdoor gear from the many outdoor apparel stores downtown!
3. Nothin’ like a growler from one of the many downtown breweries!
4. Make your Dad laugh with a gag gift from Black Hound Gallerie!
5. Local Steaks & Worcestershire sauce from Proper Meats & Provisions.
For the “Outdoorsy”
1. Grab some new running or hiking shoes from Run Flagstaff.
2. So many options for athletic apparel & gear at the many outdoor stores downtown!
3. A gift card to one of the bike shops! Cosmic Cycles, Flag Bike Revolution, or Absolute Bikes.
4. With the abundance of trails in Flagstaff, purchase a book about the Flagstaff hiking routes!
5. Walk through downtown and explore ArtWalk “All Month Long.”
6. Purchase a Flagstaff Climbing gym membership! They are having a holiday discount at the moment: 20% off 10 visits and 30 day passes!
Someone Who Loves Experiences!
1. Take them on a Downtown Flagstaff “Date Night.”
2. Stroll through the downtown galleries for the December ArtWalk “All Month Long.”
3. Walk through downtown and experience more than 100,00 lights and check out all the holiday window displays for the Window Decorating Contest! (Plus, you can vote for your favorites!)
4. Carry out and settle-in for the Virtual Pine Cone Drop!
5. Schedule a personal shopping appointment with any of the downtown retailers.
6. Check out the Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra for a virtual show!
7. Be a true local & purchase gift cards from your favorite downtown businesses, or grab some FLG merchandise!
The Self-Care Package
1. Stop by p.j. Chilcottage and purchase some delicious smelling soaps & lotions.
2. Get a makeover from any downtown salon: Salon Brio, Wildflower Salon, Alley Cats Salon and more!
3. Sip on some tea from the Old Barrel Tea Company, or Steep Leaf Lounge.
4. Attend a workout class from one the downtown fitness studios.
5. Purchase a book on self care from Bright Side Bookshop!
6. Find your zen with some crystals and aromatherapy products from Crystal Magic or Winter Sun Trading!
Sometimes you need to “Treat Yo’ Self”
1. Send yourself a beautiful flower arrangement from Sutcliffe Floral.
2. Purchase a piece of art from one of the many downtown galleries!
3. Pick out some locally made jewelry from one of the downtown boutiques.
4. Order takeout or curbside pickup from your favorite downtown restaurant!
5. Finish your evening with a bottle of wine from Vino Loco or FLG Terroir!
1. Donate to the Orpheum Theatre #saveourstages
2. Sponsor a light pole to make Downtown Flagstaff festive for the holidays!
3. Shift your spending, shop local!
4. Donate to the Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra
5. Stop by Rainbow’s End and grab a gift for their Giving Tree.