Take a look at all that’s going on for Valentine’s Day, whether you're looking for a romantic date night or a casual time with friends Downtown Flagstaff has it all!
Looking for a romantic date night? Check out these special menu offerings! Remember, you can always enjoy date night year-round at any Downtown Restaurant!
- Teatro Italian Food & Wine
- Experience a beautifully crafted four course Italian Dinner for $120 per guest. Reservations can be made here!
- Brix Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Brix will be featuring a 5 course prix fixe menu for two. The full menu is here. $125 per person, plus tax and 20% gratuity. $20 per person deposit required. Make your reservation now!
- Treat your special someone to a romantic four-course meal! Reservations available here!
- Tinderbox Kitchen
- Romance is just a reservation away, Chef Joseph has put together another beautiful Prix Fixe Menu with wine pairing by Ryan Roberds to be announced soon. $120 per person. Menu and reservations here!
- Shift FLG & Mother Road Brewing Company
- Shift & Mother Road Brewing Company are teaming up again to offer a noncommittal pairing dinner! The menu will be out soon, follow them on social media to stay up to date! Make your reservation now!
- Pizzicletta will be offering a special Valentine's Day menu which will feature two special starters, two pizzas of choice, a special rose gelato and either a bottle of wine or two specialty cocktails. As usual they will be open 5pm-9pm and will not be taking reservations.
- Looking to miss the crowds on Valentine's? Celebrate the following week on Tuesday, February 21st with a joint beer dinner hosted by Pizzicletta and Wanderlust Brewing. There will be two seatings, one at 5pm one at 7:30pm. Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com.
Not looking for a date night?
- Stop by Late for the Train, Flagstaff Coffee Company, Macy's European Coffeehouse and Bakery, Steep Fine Tea, Tourist Home All Day Cafe, Forét Flag, Mix, Lux North for festive Valentines Drink Specials!
- Take part in the annual Flagstaff Chocolate Walk on Saturday, February 11th! Purchase your passport from the Flagstaff Visitor’s Center. Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for kids if purchased in advance, and $9 for adults and $6 for kids on the day of the event. Proceeds this year go to The Flagstaff Family Food Center. More information can be found here!
- Grab a sweet treat, whether it be chocolate covered strawberries or Valentine’s themed pastries! Check out Honeycomb Pastries at Mix, The Sweet Shoppe, Flagstaff Chocolate Company, or Mozelle's Downtown Bakery!
Be sure to tag @downtownflagstaff in all your Valentine's festivities! <3