Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Looking for a special gift or experience? Downtown has you covered. Check out the various ways you can feel the love in Downtown Flagstaff!
1. “Valentine’s Day Non-Committal Dinner” Brought to you by Shift Kitchen & Bar and Mother Road Brewing Company
Shift Kitchen & Bar and Mother Road Brewing Company are partnering up for their 3rd annual “Non-Committal Dinner” this Valentine’s season! The menu is curated from Mother Road's current beer selection, and each dish will have an optional pairing with the beer that inspired it. An a la carte or tasting menu will be available as well as dine in and take out. Reserve your table today! Check out the full menu and reserve your spot here, or call 928-440-5135!
2. Grab Some Sweets from Mozelle’s Bakery
This V-Day, Mozelle’s Bakery is offering delivery and special decorated treats! Spoil yourself or your loved ones to some amazing sweets! Head over to www.mozellesdowntownbakery.com for more information or to place an order.
3. Have a “Blind Date” with a Book from Bright Side Bookshop
Grab a book from Bright Side Bookshop to be your date for the evening! The fun part: They will have pre-wrapped books ready to go, so you don’t know what story you're about to read! Hence, the “blind date” - how fun! The “Blind Date” books will be available for purchase on February 13th & 14th for $5!
4. Order Takeout from Your Favorite Restaurant
If you’re looking to stay at home and have a cozy night in, order takeout from your favorite downtown restaurant! Take a look at all the places downtown open for takeout here and plan for your romantic evening in!
5. Buy a Cute Outfit from One of the Downtown Retail Shops
This Valentine’s Day, many of our downtown boutiques have tons of cute clothes for you to choose from. Swing by (or take a look online) and pick out an outfit that you’ll fall in love with to wear for Valentine’s Day, or it could be a great gift to give that special someone. You can see a full list of retail shops downtown here!
6. Gift Yourself or Someone a Bouquet from Sutcliffe Floral
Hoping to surprise your person? Sutcliffe Floral is offering beautiful floral arrangements in their new keepsake mugs, so your Valentine can think of you all year long! These arrangements are available now to order online at www.sutcliffefloral.com, or you can call them at 928-774-0670.
7. Play the Flagstaff Chocolate Bingo
Want to support local businesses AND experience some fun activities & discounts!? Then you need to play the Flagstaff Chocolate BINGO! This activity is a chocolate tasting adventure where you can enjoy all different varieties of chocolates, and explore downtown businesses in a unique and flavorful way!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Pick up a bingo card from the Flagstaff Visitor Center in the historic train station building, One E. Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 -OR- download the card online.
- Return your completed bingo card to the Flagstaff Visitor Center or email it to email@example.com by 2/15/21 to receive a FREE Sweet Shoppe chocolate and be entered in a raffle for a chance-to-win bigger prizes such as gift cards, treat baskets, or a special carry out dinner!
8. Grab A Beautiful Journal From AZ Handmade Gallery
Write about all the things you love in this unique journal from AZ Handmade Gallery! Hand-tooled and painted by artist Cathy Jolma, gift this to yourself or someone you love for Valentine’s Day.
9. Take Advantage of our Valentine’s Day Gift Giving Guide
Still don’t know what to get your loved ones for Valentine’s Day? We have just the thing for you! We’ve compiled a Valentine’s Day Gift Giving Guide to help you pick out the perfect gift for everyone in your life! Check it out HERE!
10. Take a Romantic Stroll through Downtown
What better way to spend your Valentine’s day than having quality time with your loved ones? Take a walk through Downtown Flagstaff and admire the beauty of the town lit up at night! Heritage Square is a great spot to explore. There are now outdoor gazebos that are perfect for people watching, or you can grab takeout from your favorite restaurant and have dinner under the stars in Downtown Flagstaff!