18 S. Beaver Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
A cozy, downtown gem in the heart of Flagstaff's Historic Southside District, Brandy's Café serves breakfast and lunch 7 days a week.
The menu features specialties such as made-from-scratch pancakes and Brioche french toast, popular eggs benedicts, such as the Beaver Street and the Jesse, and mouth-watering sandwiches such as a turkey melt with green chilies and a classic corned beef reuben.
Brandy's Café proudly serves locally-roasted coffee and local art adorns the walls. Brandy's is a 19-time "Best of Flag" award winner.
Nearby Dining & Nightlife
- Macy's European Coffeehouse and Bakery14 S. Beaver St (41 feet NE)
- Beaver Street Brewery11 S. Beaver St (89 feet NW)
- Brews & Cues11 S. Beaver St (89 feet NW)
- NiMarco's Pizza101 S. Beaver St (192 feet SW)
- Burly Fish Tattoo & Piercing11 S. Beaver St (89 feet NW)
- Zani Gifts107 W. Phoenix Ave (233 feet NW)
- Flagstaff CSA & Local Market116 W. Cottage Ave (270 feet W)
- Visible Difference Art and Drafting Supply116 S. Beaver St (282 feet S)
- John Kolody, CPA2 S. Beaver St (369 feet NE)
- Flag T Factory16 S. Mike's Pike (524 feet W)
- Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce101 W. Route 66 (607 feet N)
- Levitan Investment Properties & Services19 S. San Francisco St (615 feet E)