There are so many fun Halloween events and activities coming up in Downtown Flagstaff! Check out these 7 fun ways to enjoy Halloween with friends and family this spooky season!
1. Dark Sky Brewing Company and the Arboretum are teaming up to host a pumpkin carving event! It will be taking place at DSB Beer Garden on Friday, October 28th from 3-6 p.m. This is not only a kid friendly event, but also a dog friendly event! This is completely free, but make sure you get there before the pumpkins run out! All pumpkins that are carved will be used for the Arboretum’s Pumpkin Walk, which is taking place on Saturday, October 29th from 4-8 p.m., so make sure you stop by that as well. Tickets are required for this event. You can learn more information at the Arboretum website.
2. Yucca North is also hosting a pumpkin carving contest! Remember to BYOP (bring your own pumpkin) to this fun and free event! Although costumes are not required, they are strongly encouraged. You may want to start sharpening up on your pumpkin carving skills, because the first place winner gets a $30 bar tab! Second and third place winners will also receive a prize.
3. On October 29th, Hops on Birch is hosting a Halloween party to celebrate the launch of Sky Island Kombucha! There will be lots of fun games, live music, and much more. Get your stomachs ready, because there will also be a hot wing eating contest hosted by ATL Wings Flagstaff! Your four legged friends are welcome to join the fun!
4. Start practicing your best moves, because the McMillan is hosting a Halloween dance party! This event is taking place on October 29th at 9 p.m with special guests Bear Cole and IMIKO! The 3 best dressed guests will be given some fun prizes, so start putting together your costumes! If you need a break from the dancing, grab a beer or cocktail from the bar.
5. Looking for family plans on Halloween night? Come to the Downtown Flagstaff Trick-or-Treat Trail! Over 40 downtown businesses will be passing out candy, so be ready for a sugar rush! This is a fun and safe way to celebrate Halloween with the kiddos. It is completely free, just be sure to show up in your best costume! Many downtown businesses will also be offering some great deals throughout the night as well.
6. Are you a tea drinker? Drinking Horn Meadery is hosting a Tea and Candy event! You will get to snack on lots of Halloween candy while sipping on delicious firefly tea! Tickets are $25 per person. This event will be taking place on Sunday, October 23rd from 3 to 5 p.m. Get ready for a spooky and delicious time!
7. Annex Cocktail Lounge and special guest DJ Quick Kay will be having a Halloween party this year and it will be one to remember! Round up your friends, and get your best costumes ready! This event starts at 8 p.m, and will end at midnight.
There is so much going on in Downtown Flagstaff this Fall! Whether you want to celebrate with friends or family, there is an event for everyone. Have a safe and spooky Halloween!